ICRC 6th Bilingual Essay Writing Competition 2019 In Urdu & English
Inviting entries for the 6th Bilingual Essay Writing Competition on the topic of TRENDS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST HEALTH CARE WORKERS AND FACILITIES
In your essay, you can write about the reasons and impact of violence against health care and share recommendations on how to limit such incidents. For details, please refer to the comments section.
Send in your entries by 26th April 2019.
ICRC 6th Bilingual Essay Writing Competition 2019
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Pakistan is pleased to announce the 6th edition of the annual Bilingual Essay Writing Competition 2019. The topic for this year’s competition is “Trend of violence against health care”.
Topic: “Trend of violence against health care working and facilities ”
The ICRC 6th Bilingual Essay Writing Competition is open to all residents of Pakistan, and the last date of submission is 26-April-2019
The global Health Care In Danger (HOD) Initiative of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is aimed at addressing the issue of violence against patients, health care workers, facilities and vehicles to ensure safe access to and delivery of health care.
In Pakistan, the initiative commenced In 2014. In 2015, the ICRC together with its partners conducted a study on violence against health care in Karachi, followed by a similar study In Peshawar in 2018.
The study Identified different types of violence and their effects, challenges faced by the health care staff and put forth recommendations for protection of health care against violence.
One of the major reasons behind the occurrence of violence against health care Is the negative perceptions prevailing among the public about government hospitals.
|1||1st prize||Rs. 80,000/-|
|2||2nd prize||Rs. 60,000/-|
|3||3rd prize||Rs. 40,000/-|
ICRC ESSAY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Submissions that pursue a political agenda, or vilify, demean or discriminate against a particular group of people on any basis whatsoever will not be judged favorably.
- Each participant shall be permitted to submit only one individual entry; joint entries shall not be permitted.
- All submissions must be the original work of the participants; plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification.
- The submission should not have previously been submitted for any other publication or for any other competition.
- The word limit for each submission is 5,000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Each submission must be computer-typed. Handwritten submissions will not be accepted.
Deadline for submission:
ICRC Pakistan essay competition 2019,
The deadline for submission is 26-April-2019.
Trend of violence against health care in Urdu
ICRC Urdu essay writing competition 2019 in Pakistan
Each submission shall be marked out of a total of 100 marks. The marking criteria for the entries is as follows:
|Quality of Research||25 marks|
|Structure and Clarity||25 marks|
|Presentation and Formatting||10 marks|
How To Submit:
In order to submit 6th Bilingual Essay Writing Competition 2019 send Computer-typed submissions in PDF format shall be emailed as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org