Ufone se Ufone balance Share karne ka tarika – Ushare Code 2019
Ufone ne Ufone se Ufone par Balance Share karna bilkal asan bana diya hai, ab ap Ushare ke zariye Ufone se Ufone par balance share kar sakte hain, wo bhi just chand second mein.
Ufone has made it simple to share mobile balance from one Ufone number to another Ufone umber. It named the service as U Share, means stay in touch with your beloved ones all the time.
Now you can share your values with your beloved ones as well. No need to worry about whom you love more as they are running out of balance because you can share your Ufone balance with these anytime.
Baz dafa aisa hota hai k ap ka ya ap ke dost ka balance bilkal khatam ho jata hai, aur ap chahte hain ke shopkeeper k pas jaye baghir he balance share kiye jaye to us ke liye ap Ushare kar sakte hain.
Sometimes your balance completely ends and you have much needed to contact to someone who is waiting for you at the station or you are to inform someone about a matter or you want to contact to someone for help. There may lot of other situations. If you are from any call service center then what will you do in this situation?
If you are Ufone network user and you want to share the balance with other Ufone subscriber then you can do this because Ufone Share Balance service is also active with minimum tax charges.
Ushare Karne ka Tarika
Step 1. Dial *828*Recipient Number*Amount# e.g. *828*0333xxxxxxx*50#.
Step 2. Customer will be prompted with: Reply with: 1 to transfer Rs. 50 to 0333xxxxxxx.
Ufone Balance Share service is only for prepaid customers.
Question: What are the charges for Ufone Balance Sharing?
For transfer of from Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 service charge will be Rs. 3.99 + tax
But Dialing the number *828# is priced at Rs. 2.5 + tax.
Also, 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
How much balance can you transfer from ufone to ufone?
Question: Conditions for Sharing Balance from Ufone to Ufone numbers
Only the Ufone customers who have spent Rs.150 from their SIM cards can avail this service.
Question: The maximum amount of balance that can be shared among Ufone?
Subscribers is Rs 200. You will have to make another transaction to transfer balance greater than Rs 200.
Question: Why Share Balance from Ufone to Ufone? Who Benefits?
Ufone Balance Sharing facility is great for people who live far from any shop. If they cannot get an easy load or a shop that provides Ufone card, they can call a friend and ask him to share balance. This will save them both time and money.
The balance sharing facility is not just available in Ufone, but other telecoms such as Mobilink, Telenor and Zong also have balance sharing facilities available.
Ufone is a telecom in Pakistan that serves more than 25 million customers. Ufone provides calling, internet and sms messaging service to its users.
You are not eligible for Ushare:
If you have an old sim that is not in working condition there are chances that the Ushare facility will not work on your mobile.
Reasons you can’t use Ushare facility:
- Using an old SIM.
- Using sim from a different network.
- Using Ushare on a sim with no balance.
Ye bhi parhiye: Telenor se Telenor Balance Share karne ka tarika
Terms and Conditions of Ushare
- From February 27, 2014 onward, only Ufone customers who have consumed a balance of more than Rs.150 from their numbers will be able to avail this service.
- Customers will only be able to make a maximum of 4 amount transactions in one day
- For transfer of from Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 service charge will be Rs. 4.77
- *828# dialing is priced at Rs. 2.9 . However, this charge is already included in the above mentioned service charge.
- The maximum amount of balance that can be shared among Ufone subscribers is now limited to Rs 200/- for a single transaction. If transfer amounts is greater than Rs 200/- , another transaction needs to be initiated.
- Balance transferred through UShare will not have any effect on B-Party subscriber validity period.
- The amount shared will have to be used before the end of this validity period or it will expire.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
Ushare Balance Share Code 2019 aur Ufone se Ufone balance share karne ka tarika ap ko kaisa laga, comments kar ke batiye ga, Shukaria.